Nebraska AIDS Project is currently hiring for the following positions:
Job Title: Kearney Case Manager
Reports to: Support Services Manager
General case management services for eligible clients, including but not limited to, complete psycho-social assessments, development and follow through of service plans, ongoing communication with clients, provide assistance with and referrals for basic care needs, monitoring of medical adherence, and completion of all documentation as required by agency and state policies and procedures.
Home visits and required meetings including: medical case reviews/rounds, staff and case management meetings and other community meetings as required by NAP.
Complete quarterly Ryan White and Housing Opportunities for Persons with AIDS (HOPWA) reports as required by state policies.
Additional requirements for client service delivery as indicated in case management guidelines, policies, and procedures
Attend required NAP events as instructed by Executive Director
Assist with other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Must be adaptable to a dynamic and fluctuating work environment
- Regular and predictable attendance required
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills and demonstrate polite and friendly customer service
- Possess good computer skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work or related field (e.g., psychology, counseling, nursing, sociology, etc.) or six years of work experience in a similar field
- Client Case Management experience preferred
- Working knowledge of HIV/AIDS preferred
- Familiarity with medical service provision and other human service resources preferred
Interested Applicants, please submit a cover letter and resume to Andrew Brackett via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: The preceding job descriptions have been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by the positions described. It is no designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.